another treasury!



i am lucky enough to have been picked for another treasury this week. The Singing Bird has made a beautiful blue treasury, that also features work by my sister, and fellow craft collective member katy, as well as our dear friend, and another member, sonia!

please visit The Singing Bird shop on etsy. she does so much to promote fellow crafters, and makes darling little needle felted creatures, like the one above!

please visit the treasury and take a look at the other beautiful items as well... it's up until monday.

2 comments:

TheSingingBird said...

Cary what a nice surprise to see all these treasures together on your blog! Thank you for featuring my Sunflower Suzie here. I also love Tasha Tudor and have two posts about her on my blog, what an amazing woman! She will inspire me for the rest of my life.

Thank you for your kind words♥
~Becky :)

Cary said...

you are very welcome! i'm off to check out your blog as well...:)