new beginnings...



well, once again i have abandoned this space for quite a while. i pretty much felt like the blogging forum was no longer working for me, and maybe that is still true. i have been sharing my life mostly on instagram, which i love. i have realized though, as much as i love pictures i'm not really a good enough photographer to convey everything through them. i feel the need to use words as well. so, this may mainly be for me but that's ok. i find myself coming here from time to time just to look through old posts and remember. i like that. the photos and the words. my kids are nearly 12, 9, and 2 now. i want to hold onto those memories. so, i will come here now for me. i won't start a new blog because this space reflects my life over time and want to remember those changes. i'm sewing irregularly, taking lots of photos and sometimes sharing them, unschooling, chasing a toddler, remodeling, chasing chickens and dogs, growing a family, a marriage and hopefully me. all of that may be here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures on instagram. Seems like a lot of people have left their blog for instagram... ELma