shop update...




some new items in the shop this evening. a little deer... the fawn will be listed tomorrow. also, a new sheep that is ready to ship (a tongue twister!). i have a custom listing for a sheep as well, if you would like to personalize one a bit more. i was planning on showing you a photo a of a black sheep i made for someone, but unfortunately my daughter has hidden my camera cord so i can't upload it. it is probably stashed with the ipod, and my credit card i had to replace last week. it is like living with a crow.

anyway, i will list the fawn tomorrow (if i can find my cord). i also have some new photos of animals already in the shop. they were spruced up a bit for their craft show appearance, and i felt they needed some new photos to show them off. i am working on a new elephant as well!



(is anyone else having a hard time with the new blogger formatting? my pics are always lined up wrong. i can't link pictures... is it just me?)

2 comments:

katy said...

beautiful pictures!

and, the new blogger formatting definitely takes some playing around with... i've had problems with it as well

(hope you found your cord!)

Unknown said...

i really need a skunk pattern. i do i get one. they always called my uncle stink and would like to make one in his memory