nine...




nine!! happy birthday to my beautiful spirited baby boy! the boy they nicknamed "the little old man" in the nursery because he was such an old soul. the boy who hated to lay down as newborn because he always wanted to see the world. the boy who crawled at 5 months, walked at 8 months, ran at 10 months and never looked back. the boy who has only two favorite "toys" that he ever "plays" with... his wooden sword and his dear "bear bear". the boy with the biggest heart and largest imagination. i wish i could take a trip inside that magic world in his head... and oh, boy when he's ready to share it you better sit down because he can go on for hours! these has been the best years of my life and I can't wait for the next nine!! love you Bubba!! you are an amazing friend to all, an amazing big brother, and an all around amazing person!













2 comments:

SImple and Serene Living said...

The one with the red bandanna is my favorite. It always makes me giggle.

Elma said...

They just grow so fast don't they?? I soooo miss those first years;( Elma