happy thanksgiving...






hello! happy (almost) thanksgiving to all my lovely blog readers. i know we will all be busy the next few days... at least many of us in the u.s. so i thought i'd post today to wish you all a lovely week with your family and friends. thank you all for being such good friends to me. remember this little tutorial that katy and i did oh so many years ago? well, etsy has it back up this week as part of their how-tuesday: thanksgiving roundup. it's a fun little needle felting project that is a good introduction for new needle felters, older children, or a sweet idea for decorating the children's place settings on thanksgiving day (plus, a cute take home gift for them).

also, to say thanks this year, i have lowered my prices in the shop. thanks to all my loyal customers and to everyone who shows me support throughout the year!

No comments: