rrrawwrrr....



i wanted to share my newly finished tiger. i mentioned working on him a few days ago... i really was enjoying it and was able to finish him fairly quickly for a new animal, which can often take days to weeks for me. he required a lot more embroidery work than i usually use, but it was a nice change. he is entirely hand sewn (as always), and hand embroidered. i like his green eyes and rather mischievous expression.

these two new animals i have made are slightly smaller than some of my other work. i'm not sure whether to keep them this size or enlarge them? i kind of like that they can fit in the palm of my hand, and the slightly smaller scale is a bit of a challenge. what do you think?

5 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

In terms of my experience with my own shop, I can say people seem to LOVE tiny stuff.

Cary said...

thanks melissa... your tiny houses are pretty cute:)

Leslie said...

The tiger turned out wonderfully. I love it's expression. So sly and maybe even ready to pounce. :)

kendall.micayla said...

its so cute, i love the stripes.

TheSingingBird said...

i like his small size too, and his personality :)