inspiration wednesday...


1. Böyle nasıl çalışabilirim ki? :), 2. i love mornings, 3. Untitled, 4. Rex of the Carrot-cidals, 5. duckling, 6. Untitled, 7. raindrops, 8. Come as you are., 9. curried chickpeas, red onions and shallots and mix of wild and long grain rice, 10. coffee with cinnamon stick, 11. happy snail, 12. Heather, 13. Untitled, 14. Untitled, 15. And we are so fragile, and our cracking bones make noise, and we are just, breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys., 16. window seat, 17. flower scavenger, 18. New Life, 19. There's So Many Things I am, 20. Out of the Blue

i've been busy this past week, and have a lot of new posts coming up. it's difficult to find enough time to get it all done. i have started sewing again and hope to start showing you my new line of animals very soon. i am feeling so behind on etsy! i see all these other shops flying ahead, and i get overwhelmed and frustrated and wonder if i can ever work my way back to where i was. i have to remind myself that is just life. i will do the best i can. focusing on my family has been most important lately. working out of a single box doesn't make it easy either!

please come visit me on flickr. i often post new pictures there, and you can see little previews of what will show up here! add me as a friend also, and likely you will show up here too:)

2 comments:

kendall.micayla said...

beautiful pictures you picked!
i cant wait to see what you have sewn, i am sure that it will be lovely!
xo-kendall

Leslie said...

I completely relate to the feeling of pointlessness sometimes. I've started to realize taking a step back and spending time with family is top priority and everything else will come. I'm looking forward to your new items, I love your stuff!