sneak peek...


sneak peek of my groom. unfortunately the bride is giving me trouble... how cliche of her:) they will sit on a pretty stand when finished. hopefully by the end of the week. oh, yes and of course my other project is delayed too... i know you are starting to expect that from me. i have so much motivation! i try to work, but i can only fit in bits and pieces here and there. my husband has been working on a big project himself lately so it is 12 hour days with the kids... not allowing much time for bitsy animals. i promise wonderful things as soon as i can! i do miss my stitching time!

4 comments:

Melissa Crowe said...

Well, he's lovely enough on his own to tide us over!

katy said...

flip, i'm in love with him! ... and the bride always needs a little more time... grooms have it so easy ;)

vesna said...

very handsome groom!

Anonymous said...

This is TOOOO Cute!