welcome

welcome to my new blog! i have decided to create a space to share a little bit about me and about the work I do. i started crafting several years ago, after my son joined a waldorf play group. recently, I've started to sell my work- at craft shows at on etsy. i find myself in a very new place- trying to balance being a full time of mom of two little ones, and finding time to craft and promote my work (something very new to me). i also belong to a wonderful craft group- five wonderful women who meet weekly to share work and friendship. we have also been working hard to promote our work as a group. so a lot going on! i will try to share a little each week.

please check out some of my work for sale in my brooklyncrafts shop.
also check out the website i am working on for the brooklyncraftcollective.

thanks!

No comments: