warm autumn glow... that is what inspired my list this week. i'm really enjoying reading all your halloween stories for the giveaway! it inspired me to put together a little halloweenish shopping list this week. halloween is extra special around here, because it is the day my daughter sidney was born! when i was growing up, i was actually afraid of halloween and could never make it very far trick-or-treating before getting a tummy ache. it used to drive my sister crazy to have to go home early. now halloween is a lovely holiday we share with family and friends. we throw a party each year, and i really enjoy decorating the house (we go crazy!), seeing all the children in their costumes, and the happy look on everyone's faces. i'm looking forward to it this year too! i hope your halloween is wonderful as well.
1) hey babydoll... little satin dress, by sohomode
2) billie candle holder, made by jeanpelle
3) felted pumpkin handpuppet, from burchanddaughters
4) needle felted pumpkin, from winsomehollow
5) changing seasons, 8x10 glossy print, from paintingprints
6) happy pinwheel quilt, orange and white, by heididevlin
7) gingerneckwarmer, by urbanknit (i bought one of these for my husband... beautiful!)
8) handcrafted pumpkin squash soup taureen and matching bowls, by charmy
9) titan goldencanary art glass paperweight, from bouquet
please visit fancy picnic for more in the shopping sereies... and also katy's list!