a very important birthday...



no. it's not for this very special little girl, but for this one...




yes, her very special doll named cassidy turned one. i had no idea until she informed me in the morning, and then of course we had to set about creating a very special day for her. you can see the presents wrapped and waiting for cassidy as she takes a nap. of course bannana muffins with chocolate chips were called for...




she loves to help in the kitchen. we had to try them out for an afternoon snack to make sure they were just right. we saved the rest for when papa came home, so we could have the very special birthday party together... complete with singing happy birthday, blowing out the candle, and opening presents.







all of it done most willingly to bring a smile to the face of a very special five year old mommy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet!! Happy Birthday Cassidy. :)

Elma said...

Oh she is soooo cute!! I love the pyrex she is using to:) Happy Birthday!!!

SImple and Serene Living said...

Oh my, I can't believe I missed it. What was I thinking?