front page...

this great treasury by soleil girl was on the front page the other day (she has a really great shop, by the way, with lot's of lovely felt goodies)! i love all the plaids there. the bunny sold, and i'm missing him a little bit... as well as my plaid kitties. i'm loving that beautiful fabric. i don't like to reuse the same fabric too much, but that's a beauty and i never want any of my fabrics to go to waste. i'm trying to work on some new items, but i've also been focusing on my family this week. they were a little neglected. i have a fair this saturday, and need to spend all day sunday working on my list of special orders! i'm a little behind... apologies if i owe you something, i promise it's coming soon! i'm working on a little winter bunny, and hopefully will have a new kitty pair, as well as some other pairs before the holidays. i will keep that series going, and continue to donate a portion to the march of dimes. now time for sleep... musn't forget that!

1 comment:

ThePeachTree said...

You must be working your hands to the bone! All the best to you at the fair! In brooklyn??

And congrats on the FP! I saw it and my eye instantly went to your piece :)