i have been thinking about thanksgiving coming up, enjoying the fall leaves on the trees and ground, and wanting to settle in away from cold weather ahead. i'm trying to capture a warm, rustic feeling with my shopping list... and hope you get a nice cozy feeling from it!
1) le amor... hanging metal chandelier candle holder, by baconsquarefarm
2) handcrafted farm table, from gracedanieldesigns
3) resting sparrows tumblers, by justmare
4) nesting (journal), by mamaroots
5) gothic house no.1, from weewood
6) felted woolen slipper socks, made by pawfelts
7) table runner, by kelgwo
8) woodland gift tag decoration set, from mothtoaflamestudio
9) vintage mikasa, from modishvintage
hope you are all staying warm... i'm always wishing for a fire place around this time of year. visit fancy picnic for more in the shopping series... and also winsome hollow.