saturday shopping list...
everyone who sells (or buys) on etsy knows how important photographs are. beautiful, interesting, eye catching... photographs are what sell your work. it is really the most important tool you have to get people interested enough to take a look and consider buying from you. the past year has been a real learning experience for me. i bought a new camera because of it. i am really focusing on improving my own photography skills, and just as importantly my attention to detail. i'm really grateful for this, because it has really helped me learn to stop and pay closer attention to the small moments in life... the little bits of beauty we are surrounded by in the everyday. i love searching through etsy, because i am constantly astounded by the beautiful photographs i see there. it's amazing the the way the simplist items are elevated to things of beauty. each picture seems to tell a story. i wish i could include all my favorites here each week... i'm truly sorry i have to narrow it down to so few!
1) handmade story beads, by fieldandsea
2) amber pressed glass footed juice glasses, from imsovintage
3) susannah scarf, by ebbahandmade
4) lacy white flower disk necklace, from 5gardenias
5) vintage mannequin carved shoe forms, from thorwaldhome
6) collection of crochet covered stones, by knitalatte