shop update tomorrow...

i have another shop update tomorrow. it probably seems like my shop is already full of mushrooms, but i had a request for my larger size mushrooms, so i thought i'd make a couple. i really love how these came out. the purple one came out very pretty, and inspired me to take a break from my all white "theme" and reintroduce some color. i have two purple bunnies in the works. i'll try to take some photos of those today and post them here before the update. you can see more photos of these mushrooms on flickr.

is it slow for everyone on etsy lately, or just me?! i haven't had much time to devote to it, so i'm attributing it to that and not to my shop just tanking. i will try to make some new babies for spring, as well as some chicks. once things are more settled here, i hope to introduce some new and more elaborate pieces that i have been (slowly) working on.

while you are over at flickr, check out this yellow week group. it's quite inspiring in this winter gloom, and was started by erin harris, over at the house on hill road blog (where you can find the other bloggers involved as well). sorry i missed this one. hopefully i can catch the next, it sounds like fun.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your mushrooms.

Anonymous said...

way to go on the dooce shout out this morning.

Cary said...

thanks stacey!

malin- thanks for letting me know! it's always so great to get positive feedback, especially when it's shared with everyone else:)

i love both your blogs. i always like when people leave comments so i remember to go visit your blogs again (there are too many great ones out there.. you guys put me to shame!)

Tegan Henry said...

loving these toadstools!