so far so good...




i'm having a lovely day so far today... really enjoying the snow, and i am especially enjoying this new book. it was a little present to myself, and i'm so glad i got it. i have mentioned it here before, but was slow to purchase it (i'm always so hesitant to spend money on myself). i saw it in one of my favorite stores this weekend, while out with my sister and took it as a sign. the opening statements from stephanie and mav are really quite inspiring and the book is so lovely to look at over and over. each time i pick it up i find something new to love. i was inspired to share a bit of my mornings here. my morning table, the view out my bedroom window, and a new project i started.

hope you have an enjoyable morning!

5 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

Isn't the snow beautiful :) I'm trying to stay on the positive and not stay wishing it were actually sticking to the ground!

I don't think I've heard of this book but I'm going to check it out right now!

Cary said...

it's from stephanie congdon barnes and maria vettese. it's the compilation of their blog project where they each take a photo of their morning. it's really lovely. enjoy the snow!

Anonymous said...

Lovely post. Very inspirational! The snow is so nice...

mummysam said...

o.k....that must be my sign now to just go ahead and buy the book. I have been eyeing it ever since it came out...(it just looks good sitting on your table!)

Anonymous said...

What lovely photos!! And such a beautiful way to spend your birthday! I hope your day was peaceful and full of love. Debby