blog mentions...


there is a great interview with noelle of xenotees on the the peach tree (one of my favorite blogs). she was nice enough to mention my kitties too. it's a nice feature, go check it out for yourself.

i'm also featured on the blog of katgirl studio, who also shared a little kitty love too!!

i found another amazing blog, that was kind enough to mention my work, kidshaus. they have a really great selection of items featured there... many new to me. i discovered some wonderful new finds! she also has an etsy shop with some really cute prints (example above).

there was also a very nice mention of my shop on plush you!

it's kind of exciting to see my work getting some attention:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so great Cary- big giant congrats- I love the Plush You book- your work is so great I am not the least bit surprised you are getting some great features!

have a sweet Sunday!-Chris

Cary said...

thanks Chris, that's really nice:)