going, going...


all of my lovely animals are almost gone. i have a few new ones since i took this photo, but half of these are gone now. my "studio" is looking a little bare without my animal friends. it's exciting and a little sad to say goodbye. i just sent off 4 animals to the u.k. this past week... which is funny to me, since i have never been there myself (i'm embarrassed to admit). i hope they enjoy their little adventure... it's kind of cool to think of these little creatures i've created going off into the world! maybe they'll send me a postcard.

time to get busy making some new ones:)

3 comments:

T.Allen said...

I hope they keep in touch! I sometimes have separation anxiety too...but the shildren gotta eat!

I love your work, thanks for sharing.

Cary said...

well that's true! thanks for stopping by... i like your blogs, especially the one with the list. learning to drive is on my list too:)

'fancypicnic' said...

Oh, how I wish they were winging their way to my house....