three times lucky...

wow! well today was a big day for me. i woke up this morning and clicked onto etsy to find myself on the front page.. or my black cat anyway. it was such a nice surprise (thanks xenotees, who is such a sweet person and has really great tees in her shop)!



i came back later to take some treasury pictures to put up on the natural kids blog, and saw that i was on the front page again! my little canary was right there, and i couldn't believe it (thanks to cserdan, cs designs)...



later, i was bringing my son home from school when my husband called down to tell us that katy had called and said i was on the front page. i thought she must have meant earlier, but when i checked, there i was again... and it was a treasury made by katy! what a lucky day for both of us (thanks sweetie!)...



i received so many nice convos from people today, it really is wonderful to see that people are touched by my work. i guess i can't complain anymore when i see someone else on the front page more than once. it feels nice from this side of it:)

3 comments:

katy said...

so amazing!!

'fancypicnic' said...

Hey, look at you! I'm SO not surprised to see you featured so many times - your work is just beautiful. Well done you - and they look like lovely treasuries to be in, too. xx

(pls see my comment on your previous post, Carey...enlighten me, please!)

COLLEEN said...

congratulations. your work is amazing and deserves to be on the front page for sure.
great new banner btw.