fun (fan) craftiness




one fun thing about being crafty is expressing my self to others in lot's of fun ways. it's nice to be able to make things that are more than just to sell. i love to make things for my children, of course (that's what started me out). i also love to make silly things for friends- and my own enjoyment. i'm a huge fan of the comedy duo flight of the conchords. i made the albi pin (above), which is inspired by one of their songs. i was able to meet them twice this week and share it with them also. the second photo is my suprise, the second night, when one of the guys pulled the pin out of his pocket where he put it the night before! (thanks to shebearess for the great photo!)

lot's of fun, but now i am back to more serious crafting for the renegade fair (still fun also:)