inspiration wednesday...


1. spring in berlin, 2. maple farm sanctuary, 3. in the jacuzzi, 4. Knitted Flower. Wool. Mostly knitted flower., 5. Outside looking in - Ingrid the Cat, 6. Stylist Q & A With Pia Jane Bijkerk, 7. Lone Mushroom, 8. Sakura on my street, 9. wooden gnomes, 10. stripey dining room, 11. Untitled, 12. Vintage bud vase, 13. may!, 14. in progress, 15. sugared violets, 16. show pony, 17. Bench Monday, 18. morning light, 19. Custom Jack Bunny Family, 20. Nature Table April

i am in need of inspiration myself today. time to get back to work. too many distractions! help....

:)

3 comments:

kendall.micayla said...

Oh such pretty pictures! I love them all, you find such good ones... must take a look at your favorites more often. :)
i know how you feel a bit, i am on summer break and i have so much time but i just cant seem to sit down and do anything. maybe i need to strap my self to a chair...... hmm....
xo-kendall

Leslie said...

I love the pictures, so inspiring.
I nominated you for a little award because you inspire me :) come see!

http://threebirdies.blogspot.com/2009/05/lemonade-and-giveaway.html

Cary said...

thanks leslie! i will be sure to pass it on:)