a little skunk...


"If ever an animal served as an example of how to live in peace by being perpetually prepared for massive retaliation, it is... the skunk."- wild animals of north america

this is inspired from one of my favorite vintage animal books put out by national geographic in 1960. i am having a lot of fun going through it for ideas for new animals. this cute little skunk is what jumped out at me first. my friend noelle suggested a skunk quite awhile ago, and i have always kept it at the back of my mind as a future project. look for more original animals coming up. i also listed several sheep and have another one as well. looking ahead to spring!

6 comments:

katy said...

so stinkin' cute! (no pun intended!)

Cary said...

ha ha! good one;)

Melissa Crowe said...

I love him!

vesna said...

lovely!

Cary said...

thanks!

DEK said...

AHHHH - reminds me of Flower! Darling!