life with kids...












a little glimpse into our lives lately. i don't do that enough. it is good for me to go back and see these little moments and realize how wonderfully full my days are. kids make everything crazy and chaotic and super fun. they are a good reminder not to take things too seriously... or maybe just that we do not take the right things seriously enough?

i'm looking forward to the warmer and sunnier days coming soon, because my favorite thing is the little adventures we take out into the world together.

thanks to kyle for taking many of these for me too. i'm also realizing i need to pull out my camera more.

3 comments:

Elma said...

Love the pictures!! I can't wait for spring:) We have not had much snow this winter in MI which is fine with me but the kids missed it. We are going to get chickens this year so they are so excited now just to find a coop:)

SImple and Serene Living said...

Thanks for sharing. I miss those faces.

Cary said...

how exciting elma- chickens are a lot of fun!