shadow...



i haven't been taking any photos lately. i didn't realize this until i saw my camera sitting in my office out of the way and was surprised... like i didn't really know what it was. i don't know why the lack of photos. i haven't been as motivated since my shorter lens gave out. suddenly, though i realize i miss it. my days have been passing in a haze lately, one day seems to run into the other. maybe it's moving, or winter, or ahem... a birthday fast appoaching. oh dear. maybe it's all of those. i realized though, as i went to look at my photos to see what has been going on the last month... that i have taken almost no pictures! that is unheard of for me... usually my husband is begging me to please take off some of the photos clogging our computer. i saw though that my son has been taking quite a few. i didn't even realize they were on here. i guess i can look at the last month through his eyes instead of my own for a change.














um, yeah. that pretty much sums it up. thanks jack henry!